The Good Life Center Newsletter Archives
Issue #6 | Spring 2017
- A “how to” article on organic composting by former GLC Resident Steward, Sam Adels
- Introducing the 2017 Resident Stewards Jeanie Kirk and Alex Page
- The 2017 season’s calendar of Monday Night Meetings
Issue #5 | Fall 2016
- An opinion piece by Ellen LaConte, “Life Rules: The Ten Commandments of Sustainability”
- A Granddaughers memories, by Elena Scott Whiteside
- And Jack Brondum, Good Life Center Steward, reminisces on his time with the Nearings
Issue #4 | Spring 2016
- Racing To Extinction – Dr. Jane Eagles on Global Warming
- Diane Fitzgerald – Six Years of Service on the GLC Board by Jocelyn Langer
- Bringing the Core Values of the Nearings Into Today by Bob Jones
Issue #3 | Fall 2015
- The Health Risks of GMOs by Bob Jones
- Veganism and the Nearings by Doris Groves
- The Renovation of the Forest Farm Yurt by Sam Adels
Issue #2 | Spring 2015
- 2015 Monday Night Speaker Series Listings
- A tribute to Bill Coperthwaite by John Saltmarsh.
- A review by Jennifer Adams of the 1915 University of Pennsylvania firing of Scott Nearing.
- Re-cap by Clark Pomerleau of the 2014 sixtieth anniversary of “Living the Good Life”.
Issue #1 | Fall 2014
- Meet the Team – Bios of GLC board and staff members.
- 2014 Year End Summary of GLC Programs.
- Urgent Projects in need of funding in 2015.